Globally, local communities manage nearly one third of the common pool natural resources. However, they are facing unprecedent challenges with regard to market, regulations, and technology management.
IFSD has an open window for discussion of partnership options in our areas of thematic expertise and service capability.
Our thematic sectors include:
- Water management and policy
- Climate resilience and governance
- Agriculture, food systems, and food security
- Disaster risks management
- Community based environmental management
- Policy and governance
Our services areas include:
- Actionable knowledge and applied research to inform development actions
- Program design, monitoring and evaluation across all areas of sustainable development goals
- Public policy analysis, influence and engagement and participatory design
- Program-wide and organisational strategy, review, and advisory services
- Gender, disability, and social inclusion analysis and planning
- Professional learning and capacity building
IFSD has the capability to engage in any of the following modalities of partnership:
- One-off, short term analytical/advisory inputs
- Short term contractual arrangements to deliver specific tasks with close collaboration with your teams (up to a few years)
- Longer term collaboration on two specific areas: policy and analysis and development, and climate resilience.
We are open to discuss partnership options across Asia, Africa and Oceania.
IFSD experts have the reputation of designing, implementing, facilitating, monitoring and evaluation community based natural resources management systems around the Global South.
If you want to discuss any partnership options, please feel to contact our partnership development coordinator at the following contact details: