Download the internship flyer here for more information.
The pandemic as well as other global drivers are impacting economy and job markets. Traditional skills and past degrees may not be adequate for fresh graduates and even the early career professionals.
IFSD draws from its large pool of experts and project portfolio to host a number of interns in this round. You can choose from a number of thematic areas and industry sectors – from content writing to environmental management.
All internship positions will commence 15th June 2021 and will go for 6 months. All positions are unpaid.
The internship streams are as follows:
- Content writer and social media marketing intern
- Water management and policy intern
- Himalayan sustainable development intern
- Climate change adaptation intern
- Agriculture and food security intern
- Forest landscapes restoration and management intern
- Food-water-energy nexus intern
- Gender, social inclusion and disability studies intern
- Graphics design and copy editing intern
- Pacific resilience science and policy intern
These internship positions are virtual and will involve delivering actual policy and practical outputs in real time basis, under the guidance of the highly experienced and qualified experts.
Mentorship is offered through emails and online platforms such as Microsoft Teams and MS Office 365. Interns are expected to deliver a webinar at the end of the internship.
A certificate of completion will be issued to interns delivering reports and a webinar.
If you are interested, please submit your application via this online form.
Selected participants submitting applications by 15 May 2021 will be notified by 30 May 2021.