As we approach the new year 2018, a bitter reality haunts us. We have one billion fellow human beings on earth without access to enough food, shelter, water and basic livelihood needs.
In 2015, the global community has adopted 18 Sustainable Development Goals, with 269 targets, which demonstrate a global commitment to end hunger, build resilience, improve access to education, reduce gender inequality and so on. This is a global challenge that requires everyone’s efforts.
IFSD is committed to develop and present a range of services to a the international community to achieve the following SDG goals:
- Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Goal 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Goal 6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Goal 7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Goal 13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts*
- Goal 15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development